Border & Bus Safety
Bolivia Hop is very different from other Bolivian bus companies. Our focus is on safety, and we will never jeopardize the safety of our passengers by driving recklessly. Other Bolivian bus companies are famous for their lack of safety standards. They speed to get passengers from point A to point B in order to collect more passengers and do another trip.
Furthermore, other companies are famous for causing major problems for tourists when crossing the Bolivian border. This involves driving off while you’re in immigration, helping immigration with scams, or allowing unknown passengers onto the bus who are there simply trying to steal your bag when you are not looking. If you google this, you will see that we are not lying!
So, in order for you to have a safe and stress-free bus journey, we have the following procedures in place:
- A large team of drivers
Drivers are not tired and overworked.
- Seat belts
For every passenger on board.
- Modern buses
Comply with all safety regulations and are regularly checked for maintenance.
- Constant contact between the drivers/guide and the Bolivia Hop office
To make sure everything is going well.
- No tight deadlines
Drivers are under NO pressure to arrive at a certain time, no need for speeding or taking unnecessary risks.
BORDER CROSSING SAFETY
- Local Bolivian and Peruvian guides
Assisting you with any issues, all fluent in English and Spanish.
- All immigration forms
Supplied on board and we will assist you with filling them out.
Only passengers who provide copies of their passport are allowed on board.
- Buses will wait at border until all passengers have safely passed
We will never leave you behind!
- Our guides will make sure that you DO NOT pay any unnecessary fees or fines
- Bolivian border crossing can be very difficult sometimes, especially without fluent Spanish. Our guides will take all the stress away to ensure you cross over the border easily and safely
When traveling with a dedicated team focused on your safety, you can be sure that Bolivia Hop buses will help you get from A to B in a safe and easy way. At the same time, we will take all the stress away from crossing the Bolivian border!