Bolivia Hop – #1 Bus Company In Boivia
As well as an unbeatable safety record, Bolivia Hop is also famous for its punctuality and comfort. In South America, where things often run later than scheduled, we are very proud to say we achieve a 98.5% on-time arrival for each trip.
If comparing Bolivia Hop to other bus companies, make sure you check their safety record, past accidents, as well as their Tripadvisor page (if they even bother to have one) as often you will find there is a reason why some bus companies have “cheaper” prices than Bolivia Hop.
Features Of Our Buses
- 40 semi-bed reclining seats: All with sponge foam pads for added comfort.
- Modern and clean toilet: Unlike public buses that often smell bad and are not cleaned regularly.
- High-tech temperature controlled air system: We ensure it is never too hot or too cold.
- 3 LCD TVs on board: Just sit back and enjoy English-speaking movies on longer journeys.
- Highest quality brake and suspension system: To ensure that every passenger has a smooth and seamless journey.
- Blankets for every passenger: Snuggle up and get some sleep on longer trips.
- GPS monitoring system: Allows us to track our buses every step of the way and monitor driver velocity.
- USB ports on every seat: Charge your phone or any device throughout your whole trip.
Bus Safety Controls
- Large team of drivers: Our drivers are not overworked/tired as is often the case on other buses.
- Tour guide onboard: Our tour guide does regular checks on the drivers.
- Seatbelts: We have a seatbelt for every passenger and ask our passengers to wear them at all times.
- 24 hour GPS monitoring: Every bus is monitored from a secure point via GPS…we always know where the bus is and if it is taking any unscheduled stops.
- Constant contact: The drivers and the guide communicate continuously by telephone with the Bolivia Hop office.
- No tight deadlines: Our drivers are under NO pressure to arrive at a certain time, no need for increased speed or unnecessary risks.
- Lake crossing capabilities between Copacabana and La Paz. Our bus is purposely built for crossing the lake. Don’t worry, passengers cross on a different boat. Some companies put passengers on the bus as it floats across the lake to try save some money, which is CRAZY!